GROUND-BREAKING PREGNANCY AND POSTPARTUM FITNESS
Stay fit during pregnancy, prepare for birth, and restore your core postpartum
With our fitness video series you will learn how to connect to your deep core and pelvic floor during and after pregnancy.
Endorsed and recommended by Ob Gyn’s, Midwives and Pelvic Physiotherapists, The Bump Method Online program teaches you how to stay strong & functional: prevent and improve diastasis recti (separated abdominals), reduce prolapse and improve incontinence.
Pregnancy and postpartum is a time of huge physical and hormonal change! Our bodies go through so much—they deserve special care and attention during this important life stage.
The Bump Method online program was designed with an expert Pelvic Health Physiotherapist to support health and fitness during pregnancy and postpartum recovery. We combine Pilates, functional movement and the latest in pelvic health research, all into a trimester-specific full body workout.
Strengthen and connect to your core & pelvic floor all in the comfort of your own home.
HOW THIS PROGRAM WORKS
The Bump Method Online program combines Pilates with Pelvic Health principles, teaching you deep core muscle activation—a skill you will have for the rest of your life! Learn how to take charge of your pelvic health: prevent prolapse, bladder leakage and diastasis recti (abdominal separation).
You will have lifetime access to comprehensive workout videos through your pregnancy and postpartum journey. These workouts will be accessed digitally.
Build strength for the next chapter
These online workouts can be done in the comfort of your own home with minimal equipment. Do the whole video, or choose focused sections if you’re short on time.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- How to prevent and heal excessive diastasis recti
- How to minimize postural changes during pregnancy
- How to connect to your deep “Core 4”
- Learn to manage “IAP” (intra abdominal pressure from the growing baby)
- Learn to release your pelvic floor in preparation for birth
- How to do core diaphragmatic breathing (which helps in labour!)
- Minimize back pain, sciatica and SPD (symphysis pubis dysfunction)
- Learn to reconnect to your pelvic floor after delivery
- Learn important core rehab moves that can be done within a week after birth
“The Bump Method has changed my life. It has made me stronger, more stable and tightened me up in all the right places. After two pregnancies and two births, things weren’t quite the same. After one year of the Bump Method I can now jump on a trampoline with no “issues” (mom’s you will know what I mean here). The best part of the Bump Method is you can take it anywhere — videos at home, hotel rooms/gyms, on business travel or on vacation on the beach. You can do the full hour workout, or just focus on one part if you have 10-15 minutes.”
— Julie P.
Mamas will learn to work their abdominal wall from the inside out, maintain postural alignment and set themselves up for a smooth postpartum recovery.
BUMP METHOD ONLINE BENEFITS
- Helps minimize and heal diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- Easier delivery and reduced labour time
- Strengthened pelvic floor resulting in fewer episiotomies/tearing/incontinence
- Reduced risk of pelvic organ prolapse
- Better brain-body muscle connection leading to smoother postpartum recovery
- Faster return to pre-pregnancy weight
- Reduced stress, anxiety and insomnia
- Improved posture resulting in fewer aches and pains
- More efficiently delivers blood and oxygen to the heart and brain, enhancing energy-levels.
Have a Question?Contact Us