If you are a passionate fitness professional with a love for helping other women and being a leader in your community, the Belles want to meet you!
The first step to becoming a Belle instructor is to register for The Belle Method Core-Pilates Instructional workshop, offered several times throughout the year in-studio and on-line. The workshop is credited with 2 FIS, 2 PTS, 2 NWS or 2 MBS with Can-Fit-Pro, Canada’s leading personal training certification designation.
Topics Covered Include:
- The 5 Basic Pilates Principles
- Benefits of Pilates for various populations
- Fusion of traditional training methods, Lotte Berk technique and Pilates
- Teaching techniques and modifying for client ability
- Learn 10 beginner, intermediate and advanced exercises