12-Week Custom Nutrition Programs
Holistic Nutrition support for preconception, pregnancy and postpartum
Bump Nutrition is a comprehensive, custom holistic nutrition program designed to support your health through all stages of motherhood.
With a detailed personalized assessment, we identify and reverse any nutritional imbalances in your body, helping you reach your goals in a realistic and sustainable way; whether that’s trying to conceive a baby, balance your hormones, support tissue healing after birth, improve your digestion, reach a fitness goal, reduce sugar cravings and more.
Get holistic nutrition support through all stages of motherhood
HOW THIS PROGRAM WORKS
Everyone is biochemically unique, which is why we develop a completely custom program unique to your needs, based on your food preferences and intolerances or sensitivities, lifestyle and genetic predispositions to help you through preconception, pregnancy and postpartum.
“Andrea has played a great role in my overall health and wellness pre and postpartum! She was always very easy to communicate with, was very caring and understanding and knows what she is doing! It was a pleasure working with her and I have learnt many things that will benefit me!”
— Stephanie L, mom of two
Alongside Andrea, our goal with Bump Nutrition is to help women feel their best and guide them to better understand their bodies before, during and after pregnancy.
BUMP NUTRITION CUSTOM PROGRAMS INCLUDE
- 1 X 60-minute in-depth Initial Consultation
- 3 X 30-minute Follow-up Consultations (3-weeks apart)
- 1 detailed custom protocol: updated after each consultation with dietary, supplement and lifestyle recommendations to keep you on track.
- 7-day food + symptom journal
- 1 custom one-week meal plan with recipes + grocery list
- 34-page downloadable Bump Nutrition recipe cookbook (also sold separately for $19.99)
- Accountability and emotional support
- Goals breakdown with prioritized focus
- An understanding of why each recommendation is being made for you – understanding your body and health is an important part of the journey
- Unlimited email support
- Guidance, support, tools + knowledge to make sustainable change!
Please note: All consultations are done using video chat, or phone. We can work with you no matter where you’re located!
An in-depth look
With Bump Nutrition, you will learn the best practices and gain insights on reducing toxic load, improving your gut microbiome, managing cravings, improving tissue healing and tips for hormonal and mood support. To learn more about each segment of Bump Nutrition, read more below.
BUMP PRECONCEPTION: Fertility Optimization
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Address your main health concerns to get your body in optimal health prior to conceiving
- Focus on regulating your menstrual cycle and hormones
- Learn to recognize ovulation in your body to increase chances of conception
- Learn how the right nutrition protocol can improve egg quality
- Ensure you’re getting the adequate nutrients like choline, folic acid and iodine to help prevent birth defects.
TOPICS OF FOCUS:
EATING KEY NUTRIENTS FOR EGG QUALITY
REDUCING TOXIC LOAD
BUMP PRENATAL: Pregnancy Support
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Ensure optimal nutrition to support fetal growth and cognitive development
- Dispel common myths about “foods to avoid”, and learn the best diet to support a healthy pregnancy
- Reduce common pregnancy discomforts such as heartburn, constipation, and swelling
- Improve your gut health and immunity by strengthening the microbiome
- Blood sugar management
- Prevent and/or minimize gestational diabetes
TOPICS OF FOCUS:
NUTRIENT DEFICIENCIES & FETAL DEVELOPMENT
MANAGING PREGNANCY CRAVINGS & SYMPTOMS
IMPROVING YOUR GUT MICROBIOME
BUMP POSTPARTUM: Heal and Restore
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Learn to prepare the foods that boost collagen production, reduce inflammation and support tissue and skin healing
- Optimize nutrients that help to stabilize mood
- Encourage breastmilk production
- Balance hormones and improve energy
- Minimize cravings
- Learn realistic ways to create nutrient dense meals and snacks without spending unnecessary time in the kitchen with a newborn
TOPICS OF FOCUS:
IMPROVE TISSUE HEALING
HORMONAL & MOOD SUPPORT
EASY NUTRIENT DENSE MEALS
BUMP NUTRITION RECIPE BOOK: Nourish Your Body (also sold separately for $19.99)
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
The Bump Nutrition Recipe Book (34 pages) includes twenty delicious mom-tested vegan, gluten free recipes created by a holistic nutritionist and mama of two. There’s a clickable index for easy recipe access. You get 4 breakfast, 4 lunch, 4 dinner, 4 snack and 4 bonus recipes. Recipes are broken down by 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th Trimesters to support you nutritionally during each unique stage. Recipes include nutrition boost tips, plan ahead tips and freezing/storage tips for busy people!
BONUS SECTION INCLUDES:
- Pantry essentials
- Crucial nutritional supplements during pregnancy
- foods to avoid during pregnancy
- Get new cooking inspiration, reduce cravings, and support your body (and baby!) with delicious and easy nutrient dense recipes!
Recipe examples: 3-2-1 Protein Bars, Cauliflower Fettuccine, Fluffy Pancakes, Beet Brownies, Mexican Stew. Eating healthy can be easier than you think!
“Andrea is the professional that every new mom (or soon-to-be mom) needs in her life. She has been an incredible help to me on my journey into motherhood and has been an invaluable resource as I try to figure out this whole parenting thing. Her advice on everything from breastfeeding, introducing solids and postpartum nutrition have been incredible. When I had an emergency appendectomy at 9 weeks postpartum she offered amazing advice to help keep my breast milk supply up - something that helped me make it through. I can’t say enough about how wonderful Andrea is—I highly recommend her!”
— Sophie, mom of one
Meet The Bump Nutrition Expert
Andrea Grace is a Holistic Nutritionist (CNP) and a Registered Orthomolecular Health Practitioner (ROHP/RNCP). She has a certificate in Naturally Designed Pregnancy & Early Childhood from the Institute of Holistic Nutrition, in addition to being a Certified Fitness Instructor (FIS). She is a busy Mama of two kids under three years old and is passionate about living a balanced life (whenever possible!)
Her primary focus when working with clients is Preconception Preparation & Fertility Optimization, Prenatal and Postpartum Health and Infant Nutrition. Her goal is to help women feel their best and guide them to better understand their bodies before, during and after pregnancy. Andrea uses an empathetic and customized approach to help clients reach their health goals through realistic and sustainable dietary, supplement and lifestyle modifications.
She offers virtual nutritional consultations as well as in-person workshops in Toronto on a wide variety of nutrition and wellness topics. She is thrilled to be heading up Bump Nutrition!
“Andrea is an incredible, knowledgeable and experienced holistic nutritionist. With her help regarding meals, supplement suggestions and general advice, I have truly never felt better and feel that she really puts the effort into each individual client and their particular needs! I will continue to turn to her for as long as possible for assistance in all these departments and more! wonderful Andrea is—I highly recommend her!”
— Joey B, pregnant
Frequently Asked Questions
What if I'm not Local?
We can work with you no matter where you live! All consultations are conducted using secure online video chat and phone.
Help! I’m not sure this program is for me
If you have some more questions about the Bump Nutrition program, click here for: preconception, prenatal and postpartum.
I'm Paleo, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Vegan, etc., can I do this program?
Yes! Everything is customized to your health needs, preferences and dietary restrictions.
I don't have a lot of time to cook. How easy is the meal plan to cook from?
We get it! Your plan has to work for your life! If time is scarce, or you don't love spending a lot of time in the kitchen, we will only include meals and recipes that are simple to follow and can be created quickly and with little preparation time, perfect for anyone short on time.
What are my next steps?
Step 1: After you have purchased a Bump Nutrition Program and scheduled your initial 60-minute initial consultation, you will be emailed waivers, a comprehensive intake form with a variety of questions regarding your health, diet, lifestyle, and a fillable 5-day food + symptom journal to track your daily diet and note any symptoms relating to each meal. These documents must be completed and submitted 48 hours before your first appointment. It's important to have an in-depth view of your health and lifestyle history so that we can offer you the very best guidance!
Step 2: Once we have received your completed forms, the next step is to have your initial 60-minute consultation!
What does the first consultation include?
During your initial consultation, we will dive deep and discuss your diet, health, + lifestyle history, to begin determining the root cause(s) of your concerns; whether that's hormonal imbalance, digestive issues, bloating, chronic fatigue or more. After the initial consultation, you will receive a customized protocol within 5- 7 days.
We want to empower you so much, that after our time together you have the tools and confidence to maintain your health and energy for years to come!
We've developed the Bump Nutrition 12-week time-frames because we believe that is the bare minimum amount of commitment necessary to begin to set the foundation for health transformation. Over a 12-week period we will implement the necessary changes to your diet and lifestyle at a pace you are comfortable with but please be aware that you will absolutely need to commit yourself to these changes in order to see results!
Will my insurance cover these services?
Maybe! Many private and group insurance companies now cover holistic nutrition services under extended health or wellness plans. Check with your employer or insurance provider to see if you have coverage!