The Bump Method prenatal workout is a safe and effective program designed to support women in achieving a healthy and fit pregnancy. We combine Pilates, low-impact dance, gentle stretching and deep overall muscle toning with 1-3 lb. weights. You will not do any gym-like “crunches”, but rather will learn to work your abdominal wall (transversus abdominis) from the inside out. Workouts are tailored to reflect the unique needs of each trimester of pregnancy.
JAN-MAR PRENATAL SESSION: Mondays 6 – 7 pm, January 15 – Mar 5, 2018. 7 weeks REGISTER HERE! SOLD OUT
MAR – MAY PRENATAL SESSION: Mondays 6 – 7 pm, March 19 – May 14, 2018. 9 weeks REGISTER HERE!
The Bump Method Prenatal Pilates classes are offered in 6-9 week sessions at our Roncesvalles studio in Toronto. Please click the registration link for a map and address details. There is free street parking right outside. If the session has already started you are welcome to join and we can prorate it, or do $25 drop ins payable in class.
- Easier delivery and reduced labour time
- Helps prevent diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- Strengthened pelvic floor resulting in fewer episiotomies/tearing
- Faster return to pre-pregnancy weight
- Reduced stress, anxiety and insomnia
- Improved posture and results in fewer aches and pains
- Helps prevent gestational diabetes.
- More efficiently delivers blood and oxygen to the heart and brain, enhancing concentration and energy-levels.
Bump Method sessions are available in private training and group workshop format.