The Bump Method prenatal workout is a safe and effective program designed to support women in achieving a healthy and fit pregnancy. We combine Pilates, low-impact dance, restorative stretching and deep muscle activation. You will not do any gym-like “crunches”, but rather will learn to work your abdominal wall (transversus abdominis) from the inside out. Workouts are tailored to reflect the unique needs of each trimester of pregnancy.
MARCH – MAY SESSION: Mondays 6 pm – 7 pm, March 25 – May 27, 2019 @ Broadway Arts Centre in Roncesvalles. (*No class Victoria Day May 20) 9 weeks. $179 plus HST. Email email@example.com to join!
JUNE SESSION: Mondays 6 pm – 7 pm, June 2 – 24, 2019 @ Broadway Arts Centre in Roncesvalles. $79 plus HST. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to join!
MAY – JULY SESSION: Mondays 7 pm – 8 pm, May 27th – July 8, 2019 @ West End Mamas. (no class July 1st) 6 weeks. $105 plus HST. Email email@example.com to join!
The Bump Method Prenatal Pilates classes are offered in sessions. Please click the registration link for a map and address details. If the session has already started you are welcome to join and we can prorate it, or do $25 cash drop ins payable in class.
- Easier delivery and reduced labour time
- Helps prevent diastasis recti (abdominal separation)
- Strengthened pelvic floor resulting in fewer episiotomies/tearing
- Faster return to pre-pregnancy weight
- Reduced stress, anxiety and insomnia
- Improved posture and results in fewer aches and pains
- Helps prevent gestational diabetes.
- More efficiently delivers blood and oxygen to the heart and brain, enhancing concentration and energy-levels.
Bump Method sessions are available in private training and group workshop format.